Friday, May 29, 2015

GMKC 2015

Hello everyone! I recently went to GMKC 2015 and I was thinking that I'd enjoy it as much as I did when I went to GBWC 2014 back in October. Well, I didn't enjoy it as much sadly. It wasn't because that the experience was lacking rather.. I came to the event really late and I missed alot of the good stuff already, it sucks. I was planning on taking photos of all the entries, talking to friends and just enjoy the event but apparently that didn't happen. I invited my nephew to go with me and, well, he made me wait a long time and thus we missed alot. I told him that we're going to GBWC 2015 next and made him promise that when I say we'll be early, we WILL be haha. Anyways, I was able to snap some pictures at some of the displays though, and I just asked builders if I can grab their photos to feature their work here. Anyways, enjoy the photos!




















And here are the entries submitted to be featured here!


NC - Open Category #14-15 Sieg Fried


NC - Open Category #16 Marc Chua


NC - Open Category #18 Brian Panaglima


NC - Open Category #19 Brian Panaglima


NC - Open Category #20 Brian Panaglima


NC - Open Category #21 Donald Rey Dela Cruz


NC - Open Category #22 Simoun Nuque *4th Place


NC - Open Category #51 Atan Ibarra Ajoc


NC - Open Category #53 Dudz Matsunaga *3rd Place


NC - Open Category #85 SAi Ruidera


NC - Open Category #86 SAi Ruidera


NC - Open Category #99 Daxim Naz


NC - Open Category #105-106 Lovemar Miranda


NC - Open Category #110 Michael Chan


NC - Junior Category #7 Heiro Valdez Baldemoro


NC - Youth Category #26 Mark Khevin Conti *6th Place


Open Category #7 Jimmy Lasugo *Champion


Open Category #26 Richard Delgado Marquez


Open Category #36 Elmer Baldemoro


Open Category #55 Nico Acda Dereja



I'd like to congratulate the winners! Truly beautifully made entries and are very deserving of their wins. I recall promising myself to actually join this year but I decided not to, probably for the better. I think I'm not that good enough yet to join the event if I have the intention of winning especially since there are alot of really amazing builders and the bar being set is just getting higher and higher each time. I'm not sure when but hopefully I'll be able to start joining these events by next year. I've had alot of fun in the event talking with alot of my friends there and seeing their entries made me feel proud being their friend and fellow builder. Anyways, that's it for now. Thank you for viewing, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment